4/19/2010

Awaiting my next Adventure

So I got my enlistment letter today.

Going in on the 30th of July. Thats exactly 71 days from today.

Thats exactly 10 weeks... 10 FREAKING WEEKS!

I can't exactly explain how I'm feeling. On one hand, I'm excited that I'm finally getting enlisted. Army life has always seemed exciting for me. All the tough training, guns and God knows what else...

The other side of me feels sad for the 2 years I'm going to spend there. Not as much hangouts, not as much family time. Well, we'll see when the time comes. Knowing me, I'll find a way to escape real guns and make it to a gaming centre somewhere and blast away on virtual guns...

Met up with Mus, Naathan and Sameer today to have a 'lepak' session that turned into a Peter Pan discussion session. (Side Note: Someone needs to put Sameer down before his head explodes from all the ego. Just cause you're the lead doesn't mean I have to kiss your a** Sameer! Peter Pan must die... Freaking diva.)




Look at that smug face.... 

And this is are the other two heroes deep in discussion:




(I feel I should say something about this picture but I can't really find anything at the moment...)

Some kinks here and there in Peter Pan that need sorting out, but on the overall, I think we're doing pretty fine, so don't beat urself up guys. We still got 8 months to go to showtime... Plenty of time to put up a kick-ass show!

PETER PAN!....yeah....

Mr YoJi




PS: No one believed me when I told you all Sameer was gay... Well here's the proof!