6/14/2008

Film and Musicals....My dream!

Ok!

Let me continue from yesterday...I was kinda shagged yest, and the post was alrdy to long so i tot i'd keep some of the other parts for today.!!

Ok!

So wat else has been up with my life. 

First of all, I have a year end Musical with Deepa, Chitt, Shan they all...Its gonna be so much fun!!! Its a reli big production, and it would be mi foot in the door WHEN it is successful!!!

I love these guys. They are WAYYYYYY more different than mi classmates. This are people I really click with!!! Like I can totally be myself and be completely insulting and dont have to worry about anything... With my class, I tried that last year; it went bad btw me n felicia. SO I realized you cant be the same around people.

When Im with mu class, I'm super careful not to say the wrong thing...I dun noe why? It's really horrible to be yourself, but when i do let loose in class, I do have alot  fun!!! 

Maybe I should be more FUN AND LESS INSULTING TO MY CLASSMATES.

Anyways....RANTING!!!!

Like I was saying, with Deepa they all, I can be super insulting and they all laugh...in fact, they insult me more than I insult them and I have fun while im doin it. 

In mi class, the only thing they insult me about is my color... And I think sometimes, they take it a bit too far...

With my own race, color cant reli be an issue...LOL

Haix!

Oh!

And then there is this film competition organized by NUS that we are taking part in. We are producing two shorts and I have some ideas...I reli want to use some techniques I have seen in HFTV in these shorts... Like the style of storytelling in 'memento'...

I reli hope we win and get recognition...This is also another foot in the door for me.