11/16/2008

My Return...My Rise

Im back after a long hiatus!

I tot i'd start bloggin again, seeing as how everyone is doing it too. LOL

Let me see...

Well, the musical has been going well. We are bonding very well...as a family. I love those guys; meeting them keeps my mind off things. I actually feel rejuvenated around those guys. But the problem is that Mom and Dad keep yelling at me for coming home late...but they dont understand how important this is to me.

haiz...the only thing that i feel saddend abt is that they wont be around in Singapore to see me acting...I'm dreading the day I have to say goodbye to them. I know I should spend alot oftime with them...so thats why im trying hard to stay around them for as long as i can.

Haiz...nvm...on to more merrier matters

I made a pact with berns to set up my events management comp. study to push my gpa to 3.2. to start dating.

I got other things on mi mind too.

I want at least 1 dj/mc gig a week. earn at least $200 a month so i can support myself and prove to mi parents that I am responsible.

I want to go go back to SDZ and learn dance. I want to be the best dancer in SP...I want to earn street cred and go to clubs and challenge ppl to battles. LOL. Ambitious I know!

I got so much shit on mi mind, all of them in action. Lets see where mi dreams lead me. I know i sound egoisitic...but sometimes you gotta dream big rite?