11/18/2008

Costumes Costumes!

Yaow-Za!

Sup guys. Tryin to get into this blogging thing so im back wit another post. lol

today was a nice day. I got abit more interactive wit my class again...on Bern's orders (thanks berns) I had a good time wit the guys today. Played poker wit alec they all..

AND I WON 3 DOLLARS!!!

I know its not much la but for a first timer not bad wat!!! LOL

Then skipped eof...again to go costume store at bugis to rent out costumes for sat's events. Mr Dioni took us there in his nice cosy SUV so it was damn chillax. We were passing by the IR and from there we can see the entire skyline and it was beautiful...Not that i havent seen it b4 but smth abt it was cool. I remebered Disturbia by Rihanna when i saw that. Reminds me of the nighlife, Clarke Quay and nightclubs...lol. teenga fantasies sorry.

Anyways, we had a blast in the costume store...tried on like alot of stuff so tt was cool. Funny really.

IM A GORRILA PIMP! LOL! Why am i always a pimp...zzzz!

Lol. Nvm. We got the costumes then came back to sch for law test...borin...scraped past i think. Then me n fir went to mrt to meet sheena...those two pangsei me and left...LOL. But nvm...came back home told mom and dad abt am proj and how it wld intefere wit my india trip. They didnt take it to lightly.

now dad is making some calls so we'll see...Just chillin in front of my dear lappie, listening to disturbia..LOL...crazy over this song.

nvm...ill see ya guys around though! Peace!