1/22/2009

Stress, Stress, STRESS!!!

ARGH!!!

STRESS!!!

I hate that word. Its a word that never goes with me, but now my life is FULL of it!

Haix...Ok, calm down. Take a chill pill. Haix...

I'm in school now, downloading a windows update that will help fix my laptop so that I can install Photoshop CS3 and make my musical logo so that Saras can send it in by tonight 10pm, or else we are stuck with the other shitty logo. Whew!

I've been downloading nothing but Photoshop files all week and none of them work. SO I'm guessing that the problem is with my laptop so I just reformatted and now im hoping it will work. Zzz. If it doesn't, I have a major problem on my hands.

I hate it when I promise to do something, but I never deliver. But the problem is that most of the time, I'm rushing JUST to deliver; I got too much shit on my hands! Zzz.

On top of that, I also need to design the poster for the musical too.

Not to mention my school shit too.

Why oh why do I have so much work to do???

God pls help me!