2/01/2009

Why do I see a Bleak Desert?

I'm sitting in class now, but I can't seem to focus.

It's law tutorial and my law exams are due in a couple of weeks, but I don't seem to feel the overwhelming urgency to study like a mad person.

Have been thinking this whole day about my life so far.

I have to admit that I haven't accomplished anything big in my life, nothing ground-breaking.

And I seem to have lost any inspiration to achieve anything too. There were afternoons where I would sit down and just dream on and on about the things I wanted to do in my life.

But today my future seems bleak. Not that I am afraid of finding a job; I never want a job for fear of being tied down.

But I never want to work for someone else either.

But what happened to my dreams for my future?

Has the thought of having to work twice as hard scared of my dreams?

Sighs...

I need an inspiration, a driving force. I need an overwhelmingly burning drive to succeed beyond my wildest dreams. I need a mind that can handle all the stress that comes with trying to achieve incredible dreams.

But do I have the capability to do it? Or has fear shut me out completely from what I can achieve?

I need a light out of this tunnel. I need a strong supporting voice to help me on the long road. I need confidence in my abilities.

But more than anything I need a key to unlock myself...

Help me push my vehicle and I will step on the pedal. Together, we can set out into great beyond...