10/10/2010

SCT RAJ

Its been a month since I blogged.

I barely have time to blog, even on the weekends. I come out of camp, rush home to change and go out, mostly to Semb. Weekends have now become so precious to me, and every second wasted is like gold dust seeping through my hands... Haix. I dont even know what the heck the gold dust thing was about.

Anyways, POPed last week Friday. It was spectacular. I enjoyed it, especially since my family was around, along with Anaz, Suadz and Kanitha. I received the Platoon best award, which was a fucking big surprise to me... Never expected it. I was also posted to CSLC, Commando Small-Unit Leader COurse, which is what  wanted.

But somehow, Im not that happy. The last 1 week in camp was really stressing on us. New people, new bunk, and a whole lot more shit to learn... Life in the army just got tougher. For the last 3 days in camp, all I could think about was Booking Out... I didnt wanna be in there. I missed my old bunkmates. I missed my old Platoon. I missed my BMT... Fuck. Its only 1 week into our new course and Im already feeling stressed...wtf.

Maybe its cause we didnt get a nice long break after our POP, like the rest of the NSFs did. Everyone else got 10 days... I only got 4...

Which was why I was so fucking relieved to get out of camp this week... I wanted to spend it with people I felt comfortable with, doing things I used to do back when I was a civvie. Saturday musical practice didnt turn out the way I wanted it to... Half the guys were gone by the time I got there. But that was ok. Went over to Palani's house to surprise him. Then me and Nats left to go lan. That was probably the most relaxing thing i did this weekend. Just the two of us thrashing virtual Chinese Army and Middle Easter forces in our baddass chopper... HAHA.

Miss doing Hamsam show with the...em...PINKY-GS guys. Lol. Crazy care-free days. Fuck la, we need to do an episode again guys. Soon. Doing an episode with you guys will feel like a well spent weekend.

 Maybe go for a movie after that. And then thon overnight somewhere and lepak.

Hmm, letting all this out just made me feel better. Lol.

Maybe thats what I need to do. Plan my weekends so that I have something to look forward to each week... Something to get me through the days. Haha.

I think i've found the answer to my dilemma.