5/02/2008

Today was a Good Day!!!

It was a great day today!!! And i mean reli great!!! I had no idea it will be this fun...seriously

Today I normally have 3 lessons...Media applications, Film Appreciation, And history of film and telev.

But I was up all nite surfin` the net...so I was damn shagged!!! 

I WANTED TO GET OUT OF THE SCH!!! 

HAHA!! My mom suddenly called...said mi bro was missin`...he hadn't come back from sch...And he's not the type who has things to do in sch too...She said she wanted me to go look for him. 

SO I was like 'Fine!". Left sch at 1...Before I left, gave Shawn 'The Game'...He had an orgasm by jus readin` the book ok? He is lovin` the whole pickup thing...LOL!!!

Anywayz, was on the train...In the last carriage from dover, there were these bunch of guys...They were mentally challenged kids...around 15-17 yeasr old.. And they were noisy as hell...They were runnin` up and down the train and chasin` each other...2 of them apparently had some sort of problem...In the end, they confronted each other and IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!

ONE OF THEM ACTUALLY THREATENED TO PRESS THE EMERGENCY STOP BUTTON IF THE OTHER HIT HIM!!! LOL!!! 2 MATS IN FRONT OF ME WERE LAFFIN` THEIR HEADS OFF...ALONG WIT SOME OF THE OTHER YOUNGER PASSENGERS...

But I wasnt TAT evil ok? I kept quiet and I didnt even smile or laff...U noe...They're mentally challeneged...so its not nice for me to laff...By the time they got off at Admiralty, one of them was cryin` that they were goin` to call the SMRT ppl to catch him...

I reached home, dropped mi stuff and left to look for the idiot...First place I go to is Mi old sch...And I have to tell u that under normal circumstances, I wld have been veri nervous to walk in...I always viewed myself as bein` very unpopular in sch...

He wasn't there, I picked up courage (and quite easily I might add!!!) and walked over to a table in the canteen and asked a bunch of sec 5's if they've seen mi bro...No one had apparently...

Now I was getting fuckin pissed...I left the sch and went to look in the surroundin` neighbourhood. I walked over to the playground, And saw two of mi juniors Ganesh and Rat...HAHA!!! Love those guys!!! They were crazy as ever man!!! 

After some detective work and interrogation (asking), I managed to find out the phone no. of a  contact of mi brotha's (his fren). After more interrogation (asking again) I discovered that no one had seen him after sch...very suspicious! ( WHERE THE FUCK HE GO!!???)

i made a cold call to hq (home) only to hear the suspect's voice on the other line (THE LITTLE ASS WAS HOME!!!) after a hearty laff (I WAS GONNA KILL THAT LITTLE BITCH!!!) I sat down and enjoyed the company of Rat and Ganesh! (HA! YEA RITE!!!)

It was great. Insultin` each other like hell...Then I showed them some breakdance freezes...A bunch of kids saw me and asked me to show them...LOL!!!

So i did and nxt thing u noe, they were all like breakin` on the floor doing windmills and shit...I WAS LIKE 'GODDAMN!!! THIS KIDS ARE GOOD MAN!!!' LOL!!!

After a while, i set those kids on Rat!!! Hilarious!!! Haha!! 

While I was tokin` to them, they were tellin` me that I was quite popular in sch...And I went like 'What theFuck?' Apparently an old teacher of mine was bringin` me up as an example of a good speaker and great drama actor...LOL...

And I was like 'FUCK!!!"

I become popular AFTER I LEAVE THE SCH??? WAT THE HELL!!!
 
But that's life you know!! We toked for a while...and then somerhing freaky happened...Ganesh said a fren of hers wanted to see me...??? I asked why and she was like 'cos ur famous'

AGAIN WIT THE FAMOUS THING!!! 

But it felt nice to have a small fan club though!!! She came, we toked for a while...and it was a good conversation!!!

Then we parted wayz...i came home and bloggin` now. LOL!!! Haix!!! Today was a good day...