5/01/2008

Welcome...Im Mr Outrageous Styles!!!

Woah!!! It's been a long fucking while here hasn't it!!! Haha!

Wassup guys! I think I'll start afresh seeing as how I'm starting a new blog!!!

My name is Yoga!!! U can call me that or u can call me YoJi (Yo-g)!!! Ur choice!!!

But my new nick is...Mr Outrageous Styles!!!

Im a 2nd Year student in Media and Comm at Singapore Poly! I love havin` fun, jokin`, insultin` ppl, bein` insulted by ppl, dancin`, and jus plain chillin`!!!

I think Im a fun guy...at least I hope so!!! LOL!!! I love hangin` out wit ppl I love and I definitely wanna love meetin` new ppl!!! So if u see me, smile and I'll do the rest!!!

I love hip-hop...Rap, dance, DJing, MCing...everything!!! 

Anyways, I've been a slacker my whole life! SO THIS YEAR ONWARDS...IM CHANGING ALOT!!!

I am replacing my wardrobe...funky, fun, clorful clothes are in!!! Im joining the sch's HipHop dance club...learning DJing from my close fren, as soon as I turn 18...joining a biz venture wit my frens...learning NLP (Neuro-Liguistic Programming)...studying harder and aiming for 3.8 GPA!!! Joining my school's student union to meet new ppl...joining my sch's MC club...Learning gaming ( and dun think its the computer type of gaming)...!!! 

I'm jus ampe up abt all the thingds to do!!! Woohoo!!! And Tis is only the beginning!!!