4/15/2009

My Apologies To All...

First up before I start...

I want to apologize to my close ones for hurting you in the past many weeks. Quite a bit of people are confused and hurt by my actions...

Haix...

Sorry guys...Didn't mean to hurt anyone...

I know I've been isolating myself from my friends... I have no solid reason why...But it can be several..

One...Walking in shades of grey is not easy...Anyone knows that.

AND everyone knows that amongst everyone, I'm the one who walks the most in the shades... Cant help it...It's my kai poh nature... But doing this for quite some time is very tiring...And I just needed to stop for a while. . .

And the reason I was hanging out with them and not you. . .I can't explain. But you know me...I never have a reason for anything I do...But just know that I have never meant any harm to anyone...I'll always be there if you need anything...or anyone...

Though I may disappear, know that I will always know what goes in your lives... Its my nature...or rather my act-like-a-spy attitude...but point is im always there...Helping in any way I can.

I may disappear for some time....but dont feel betrayed or lost or hurt...You gained while I was there...You've not lost anything with me gone for now...You would never lose anything...

Though some people drive me nuts...Safe to say I do the same too...But to those who know me, like Naathan...and those who try to know me, like Suadz....You know what I'm about...

I will be back guys...Its just a matter of when...

Til then...keep a weather eye on the horizon...