4/18/2009

Schools coming around

Haix.

School tmrw.

The end of a very beautiful holidays.

Gonna miss a lot of things; musical rehearsals, going out with the peeps, chilling at Sembawang Mac. Haix.

At the same time cant wait to get back to school. More stuff to do. No more lazing around at home. No more boring days at home. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind chilling at home every now and then, but I am someone whos made for the outdoors.

I love chilling out with friends, walking around town finding something to do orsome shop to mess up. Its my thing... And I miss doing my thing.

Missed AFT meeting last night. Didnt want to risk getting scolded so stayed at home. BORED as hell. World Of Warcraft is also boring. zzz.

Haix. Afternoon. Me and Mathan wanted to go totown but now too late. Maybe we'll still go out. But I don't know. See how...

Ciaoz!