6/17/2009

Holi-Dead part 2

Ok!

Just came back to finish the Holi-Dead series. Lol. I think Ill just blog every few days just to record down this boring holiday period. Haix

Just came back home. Was out for shoot today. I actually like filming, just that my spec dip is starting to really take its toll on me. Im just glad its over now. One more day of shoot and a week of editing and I've passed my Spec Dip. W.Oo.Ts

Sorry Mani for making you croo croo in school today. I really thought you might have fun. Didnt know you were sleeping. I owe you Cadbury Chocolate...or Caramel. Whatever it is you like.

I've been trying to find a job as a newspaper distributor, but the god**** company has put up a dummy phone number on their website..

Need the extra cash. Haix. My bro's beside me, talking about a new 'Need for Speed' game. racing..

Haix.

Reminds me. I need to go racing again real soon with Anaz. I will own you in a manual bro...

Well. I gotta go de-stress. Dota or something. YES! I Know! I need a abetter game. But there's nothing like walking around and getting raped (owned) by 4 opponenets. It just jolts you back to reality. Lols. My world...WElcome to it.

I have only one God : Time. With him comes all answers...Remeber that Sis