11/27/2009

The Best Night of my Life

Thursday night has got to be the best night of my life so far.

Cos that night was my last night as a student...

It was the last day of school, and sadly for some us, probably the last day of school for the rest of our lives. I have to say that as much as i despised the homework (There rarely was any thank god) I loved school for one simple fact.

This:



These lovable idiots and goons are the reason school is so fun, and honestly, I'm gonna miss you guys.

3 years have passed very very quickly, and now we are all going to go out into the real world. How scary is that right?

Graduation Dinner was fun. Me and Gerald kept picking on each other for not eating the 'correct' way. I still dont know which plate was mine... Fuck that!.

The drive after dinner was good. Dioni, just wanna say you are a really good teacher and I had fun hanging out with you in class. I wont call it class, I'll call it hanging out. And I just want to say one more thing... You my bitch...



Made it to Clarke Quay just as everyone else got there. We walked around before heading over to Forbidden City Bar/Cub/Restaurant I dont know what. But the place was cool. Very Oriental... God bless Dioni for his 100 hundred dollars worth of whiskey and liquor that we all downed in 15 minutes. The music was good, we were high and happy, sentiments were kicking in, Gerald was already vibrating on the dance floor so we got moving.

I have never danced this long in my life and by the end, I didn't even feel close to tired.

We completely owned the dance floorthat night. We were the only ones on it, save for a few white guys who rolled around on the floor thinking it was Bboying, but other than that it was AWESOME!

The pics are up on my Facebook, so check out the craziness there.

After that came the hardest part... Parting at the bus-stop. We knew the next time we saw each other, we would be working adults. But hey, DMC/01 will always be DMC/01.

No matter the differences, I'm glad we actually stuck together til the end, never mind the cliques.

As for my brothers:





Lets keep our pact and meet up every Friday for the period of our internship. Cos after that, its the real world.

I'm gonna miss you idiots cos you dudes are the craziest, funniest and sometimes the lamest bunch of friends I've ever had and for that I want to thank you.

Thank for de-sensitizing me to racist jokes
Thanks for all the lame moments that were just so hilarious later on
Thanks for the memories, all the 1 1/2 hour journeys to far off restaurants that were closed
Thanks for bringing me to chinese restaurants where I was the only dark-skinned dude,

Maybe Bernard was right.

We've bonded so well together that we didn't realize what we have become...

A Wolf pack... Oddly...

After internship, road trip?


Mr YoJi, DMC/01 Forever...