11/11/2009

I got into the Mood of Revamping

Call me Narcissistic, but I love the way I've just Revamped my personal blog.


New Layout, New Direction.

No more emo Stuff. (I'm going to keep to that 2 year No PMS Rule)


I spent the whole day, in school and at home, working out the details of the blog. Mind you the header took up 60% of the day, and not cause it was hard to design.


Blogger would not accept it. Eventually, I tweaked the codes and got it up so kudos to me.

Anyways, now that the blog is up and bled of its emo-ness, I can start anew.


Funny. I'm only 5 more posts away from hitting my 100 post mark. Amazing I made it this far, considering the fact that this blog had undergone 4-5 name/URL changes as well as countless layout tweaks.


But I finally found something I like, that's simple, funky and so ME! (Yep. That was meant to be Narcissistic)