11/12/2009

My Hundredth Post

As the title says, this would be my hundredth post. I wanted to blog about something else but I realized I'll give significance to this post seeing as I actually made it this far.

Amazing how far this blog has come. Like I said in my previous posts, this single blog has undergone theme changes, url changes, even personality changes. Seen me through up and followed me bitterly to the down down downs.

When people first start blogging, its new to them. Most people, if not al don't know what to blog about, what to say, how to say it etc. I felt that way at the start and had doubts about if I would make it this far, but I'm glad I did. One day. I'll just sit down and read all the posts I ever wrote. A nice trip back in time... Our own little time capsules.

My first post was all the way back in May last year.

Wow. Around the time I got into Cinderella Revamped. Epic.

Well, all I can hope for now is that the next 100 posts see me through more eye-opening experiences and more self-discovery trips.

Signing off for the hundredth time,
Mr YoJi