1/12/2010

2 Sides of the Coin

I find myself to be amusing. Not saying I'm funny, but for once, I want to grab a Jumbo hotdog and a large Coke and just sit down and watch myself for a day and see how i get on with Life.

One day i wake to find my table filled with notes and to-do lists and emails in my inbox and lots work piling up outside my door, and I actually sit down and try to do it, well, I've been trying to do that for the past few weeks. One part of me wants to grow up and out of the loud, nosiy me to something less loud and noisy.

Then there's the other part of me that wants to scream in the middle of the office, get a tattoo and go create trouble and wreack havoc. Im not a troublemaker, but there are times when I have done stupid things on purpose with the intentention of creating trouble, or attracting attention.

I have to find a balance between the two, which to me will be the amusing part. While my two sides try to figure out the solution, Im jsut gonna chillax with my all time favourite song: