1/24/2010

Back to Work

Monday again. Why are weekends getting shorter and shorter? Im actually missing school. Learning new things on a daily basis is much more fun and challenging. Not that work is boring or anything; I discover interesting things daily, especially in morning panels, but life here CAN get routine after a while. Typing out reports for prolonged periods of time is not exactly fun, but hey I'm just an intern. It's my job to be a SKW.

Peter Pan auditions just finished, and I'm actually happy with the fact that we saw new fresh faces. Quite a fair bit of new people. Don't bother about the fact that we didn't manage to fill up all the roles in the Cast and Crew; be happy that we actually managed to fill some up.

Fluk! I sneezed so hard I banged my head into the keyboard.... Yes I typed Fluk! Still trying to keep my profanity levels to a bare minimum, even in the cyber world (yeah right)

Should be getting back to work now, lots of reports to type... Haix... I hate Mondays.

Maybe you're right about what you said... But then again maybe you're wrong... I hope you're wrong...