1/05/2010

Usher into the New year of Madness

So its been a while...

Understatement of the Year...

And the year is only 6 days old now! Not even a week!

Countdown performance was GREAT! (I'll hereby reserve the word AWESOME for really cool stuff) Me, Kanitha, Isabelle, Colin and Jason managed to chunk together body movements and put a good dance performance.

But the really AWESOME stuff is that some of us have been infected with L4D2 virus and cant seem to get enough of it! Almost every toher day we are at some Indian lan gaming centre (dont ask dont tell) blowing off undead heads and screaming at each other...

By the way...

To whoever keeps lighting us on fire by throwing badly-aimed molotov cocktails...

If I find out who you are, I'll kill your ass with friendly fire...

Cant really think right now. I have a swollen eyelid the size of mothball and im blogging from work. Com's down again so I have to wait for tech to set it up for me before I can finsih my work. I'll go home early i think... Cant see out my left eye right now.

Why having a swollen eyelid is fun:

  1. You can wear a sunglass and NO ONE CAN SAY SHIT TO YOU!!!
  2. Looking at the world through one eye kinda makes it entertainingly scary cos you never know when someone comes up on you from one side...
  3. The look on that kid's face this morning when I took off the sunglasses...Priceless...
Have to go home and sleep ASAP....