2/04/2010

5 Days to PayDay...I think!

Its Friday again! Woots!

You gotta love Fridays

I seem to be doing Friday blogs quite often now. Don't blame me, Fridays put me in a good mood. And it looks slightly overcast outside my window so thats good. Rainy Friday nights...Perfect..

Listening to songs in the office while doing work. Doing quite a fair share of work. Annual Crime Stats Conference is on Monday and I have some things to settle in preparation of that. But other than that, just minding my own business. My side of the office is so quiet now cause a lot of people sitting around my cubicle have moved away to their new places as the office is undergoing renovations. So I get one half of the office to myself...Which is nice cause I enjoy the quiet. Nothing but the air-con humming and soft music seeping out of my speakers to fill my cubicle.

Been home a lot nowadays. Not that I am talking to my family a lot, its so-so. The only one who's talking to me properly would be my bro, and even then I just ask him how's school, ask him if he's having problems with his studies and his friends. He says he'k okay, so I just leave him at that.

I'm just waiting for a few things now:
  1. Internship to end
  2. Pay to come in
Honestly, if my pay comes in, I can get a lot of shit done. Pay off debts, bills, loans etc. My  handphone bills are waiting at home on the table, I got some debts to settle and I have my laptop instalment to pay for. Most of my pay is probably going to burn, but hey, thats okay. At least I can sleep easy knowing I have nothing waiting on me.

But pay's in another 5 days, so until then....STARVE!

Lol. Not that bad actually. My workplace has unlimited supply of Milo. Welfare is good here, so there is always a cup of hot Milo on my table. That keeps me going through the day until I get real food at home. Got to finish up the attendance list for the media personnel before I go home. The guys are most likely going L4D2 later. I'll give it a pass I think...

Sighs... Gotta love Fridays