2/20/2010

WATCHA DOING!!!??





YO! WASSUP! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

21 eh? Finally, you're officially an adult! How's it feel girl? HAHA...

Okay, before you kill me, I just want to say that you really are one of the most awesome people 
I know; you can cook, sing, write songs, make people happy, shoot zombies, turn violent... it's just awesome...


I am really very thankful to have you as one of my closest friends... Chilling together, hanging out, our 'lunch dates'... You really put a smile on my face everytime. And we both have awesomely similar problems that we talk about and it makes going through the day bearable. HAHA.. I sound emo....but yeah! =D

Just know that no matter what happens in life, and no matter where you go, you'll always have a freakishly tall friend somewhere behind you, always supporting you... 

Love,
Yoga...



Psst: Click Here ----> http://greenteapple.blogspot.com/