2/01/2009

Why I do the Things I Do...

Feeling very mood out now. Just got another 'f*** you' from my group mates.

i really hate working in this kind of situations. I actually dont like to see them; it just gets me down. Every time I'm in school, I don't have a peace of mind. It's like I'm expecting someone to tell meI did something wrong...Sighs

And every time I enter class, its like walking into a room of people who are expecting a lot out of you. It gets confusing, especially towards the end of the semester. Too pressurizing...

That's why I love going to musical rehearsals so much...I feel a peace of mind among you guys. Like its where I belong. The friends I've been looking for my whole life and finally found. It is really a wonderful feeling.

Never mind the fact that it's only six weeks til showtime.

To tell you the truth I'm dreading it...

The last scene in the musical is where me and Deepa come out and say a few lines before going back in. It is supposed to be some sort of prelude to the next musical...

But I can assure you that I are going to be choking up when we say it...cos its the last line in the musical.

The last lines of a beautiful 10 months that have injected life back into my life...

The reason why I turn up to almost every musical meeting, whether I'm supposed to be there or not is because you guys are what I live for. I run thru Monday so I can get to you guys in the evenings. I rush down after school on Thursday so i can see you guys. I run out of class on Fridays to see the Misfits. I skip schools on the other weekdays so I can hang out with you guys and enjoy life. And I pray for the end of the week for a Saturday that is always filled with fun, friends and a sense of belonging.

And I pray that its never time for me to part on Saturday, cause it means leaving you guys and going back to hell.

I know I'm emotional now, but who cares. I've never been this emotional about a group of people before cause I've never had a group of people I cared so much for. I can be who I really am around you guys. I can be real truthful to myself. For once...

I can only imagine the scene behind the screen after our last show...

I will never part from you guys ever...

We started as colleagues...we became friends...

And now we are family...

A real family. . .

At last. . .

peace. . .