5/09/2009

The forewarnings of an Addiction

Just came back from hanging out with Suadz and Nathan with my bro. It was fun.

Let me recap what happened today.

Got ready to leave at 1pm. Was supposed to meet Nathan earlier to chill first. I just happened to get a new headset (thanks isabelle for taking my old ones) and I pumped my playlist full of songs. Really nice songs...

Real nice to the point I was dancing at the MRT station. Went down to Sun Plaza first to see shoes then came back to meet Nats. Chilled with him for a few minutes before deciding to go to Timezone and play ID5 (Initial D 5) Lol. We were so engrossed in the game that we didnt notice Suadz walk over to the machines. Then we played Daytona where I got crashed a few times....zzzz

I vented my irritation cos I felt it was unhonourable to crash and win...Took my revenge on Suadz in the next game..Sorry Suadz....But I had to so that you would know how irritating it is.

Lol. The went down to funland to play Daytona (it was cheaper there). Got crashed again...Grrrr! NVM!
Then went to LJS where we met Indra...who challenged me to Daytona (see a pattern imerging?)

I beat her fair and square and we came to a consensus that we are the kings and queens of Daytona. Shes pretty good, so ill give my props to her. Then she left, so we went over to LJS to eat. Shan came....and left...

Croo croo...

Then me and my bro played ID4 where I lost to him cos I could not get the hang of the RX-7 (I normally use Skyline)

Its ok mathan. Then walked Suadz to the Station...She croo crooed me Nats and Mathan halfway when she saw her friends. LOL

Then the Guys went back to Timezone and played ID5, where mi bro got challenged to a battle wit another guy who used his card (UNFAIR) But the dude gave Matt chance so he walked away happy, even though he lost. Then bused over to Woodlands with Nats, talked on the way about army life...interesting really!

Then trained back home with my bro...Haix...

Its been a long day. In total, I must have sat in a driver's seat about 12 times today...minimum.

I think its growing into an addiction...but one we can enjoy with friends..

On another note, I'm glad I'm bringing my brother into the fold...My own company of friends...At least we can hang out more this way...

Haix...Cant wait to get my license...Tired...

Peace and Nite!