5/31/2009

Its ok so far..

Parents landed last week. Its been okay with them at home. Wont hide the fact that I was happy to see them. It meant I could talk to them, esp my mom, and iron out some issues with them.

Mom is kinda getting the idea of me and my life being very hectic. Need to persuade her more. Saturday was bad for my ICM group. Got shot down like hell, but I think we managed to rough it out. From now on, its just putting what we learnt in the past 2 years into practice.

Frisbee training's been kicking off too. We're actually meeting up every week on schedule. Just the 4 of us though. Indra, Saras, Prabs and me. Nathan and Ravin join us when they are around, but other than that its just us. We're actually doing very good! We can throw the lousy Frisbees me and Prabs bought further and further. I think I'll go look for a team to challenge and have a match.

Found out Rasheed is into dancing too. Giess I found the first person for my crew (Suadz is having her As this year so she wont be dancing... Good luck Sis)

Been cracking my head over the AFTlogo for the past few days...Cant get it, but Im getting there. Just give me some more time.


I really want to dance...Its been too long sinve I popped, locked or grooved. Haix.

Well, its been okay so far.

Been cracking my head over the AFTlogo for the past few days...Cant get it, but Im getting there. Just give me some more time.

Will be hitting it up with the guys later for Frisbee after my test. Need to release some stress from Saturday...


*Wonders what to do next... Days of our Lives was more interesting than this....*