5/25/2009

Frisbee Mania!

Today was a funny day.

We (meaning my group mates) finished school fast as we had no presentation (faulty laptop...screw ACER!) so I decided to meet Prabs who happened to have the day off...

Good for me AND her... We both needed company.

So met her at Dover...Went to Jurong east to find and buy Frisbee for practice cos Prabs lost hers...Wow prabs...Good job. Lol

Walked to IMM in the friggin` 35 degrees Celsius heat...ARGH!!

We both got 2 shades darker in that ten minute walk...Like I need it!!

So there we were, in the cool air-conditioned mall, walking around looking for frisbees. We walked for quite some time before we found it in Giant (It was a big mall)

Now this is where the weird part comes in. On the tag it said $19.90...When we took one and bought it...it was $3.99...

Hmm...Weird system...So we took advantage of it.

Grabbed another two more frisbees (Green and Orange) before running off..

zzz...Im lazy to type anymore..NO...Must go on...

So we headed back to sembawang wher ewe played for an hour or so...then we got tired/lazy/too pooped to move, so we moved over to Jelutng to buy food. Then indra came along...played for ten minutes...then it rained.. Wow.

We waited til it passed, then went back out to play somemore ith Saras joining us...Late as usual.

Then Naathan came...

LOL! You guys should see Naathan play.. Hilarious.. Haix..

Finished...Got several heart attacks from my bro who said I was in deep shit...Still duno IF im in deep shit.. Lol

But home now in the dark typing away and my back hurts. More training tmrw in school.. My own training.

Haix.

Somehow through all this stress...I see my path...Finally...