7/05/2009

A Birthday I wont forget!

I am at a loss for words here..

Im wondering if today was really worth it? LOL! Ouch I Know...But read on guys...Ill explain why...

I just had a birthday surprise party with my families...note the word families. Both my real ones and my friends who have become families...

But at the same time, Im behind work.... WAYYYY Behind work. Supposed to finish work today, but once again, im behind!!! Haix...

I've been alive for 687035 days OR 16489096 Hours OR 989345725 Minutes OR 59360743462 Seconds...

LOL! yes I was calculating that the whole day!!!

And it WAS an awesome day!!!

I was out with my cuz who said he wanted to see some parrot and buy it (i fell for it). Then he decided not to buy it. Then we came back...I walked through the door....

To see like 16 people sat there who screamed 'SURPRISE' AND STARTED SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Oh My God Guys! Really. I was stunned, shocked, surprised and just completely shut down.

I just couldn't register anything in my mind. I was beyond....wow!

And yes guys... 'I NEEDED A MOMENT!' Lol!

thanks to Nithya and Suadz and Isabelle And Shanty and god knows who else for masterminding this... And thanks to everyone for helping to give me a cardiac arrest!!! Lol!! I really appreciate it!!

I .... wow... Im still shocked. Lol....

Just know that I came back to do work that I was supposed to finish tonight, but now im just to heck care it.... Lol! You guys just made my day.

Truth is, it really was the best birthday surprise I've ever had...And I've had a lot in my life...but this was the best... Cos this was the first time I could see both my families, my real ones and the ones who have grown to be family.

Tomorrow is back to life....as a nineteen year old this time...

Yet, Im gonna kena for not doing work....for not prioritising... for not being responsible!!!

I'm gonna get scolded and yelled at and put down for being behind my tasks....For enjoying myself instead of doing work....For not doing work, again!

So...Is it worth it to go through all that pain-to-come for a moment of peace and serenity?

Yes...

It is worth every goddamn second...and you better believe it...


Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends...