7/17/2009

Untitled

I am getting bad at naming my blog posts, as you can see for yourself. Lol

Anyways, last night went for 'The Daniel James Sketch Show', and before I start I have to say a big THANK YOU to Henry for coming down last minute to help out. Really appreciate it bro.

And a lot of thanks to Mani, Shan and Nithya for helping me transport the equipment down for me. Appreciate it guys! =D

Anyways, moving on to the show.

DJ, I know you were tired and worried about Marie and that might have affected your performance, just know that we enjoyed it. ALOT!

Especially the end. Relax bro. Its your first time, so dont put so high expectation on yourself. Chill out.

The next one will be better!I promise. =D

Anyways, sitting at home now. Just reformatted my laptop so that's good news. Just downloading a bunch of songs I want to bring along later to the CC to dance to. Just gonna go all out today and dance. Need it really...

For those of you who dont know,Arteen Furteens is organising a massive dance tribute to MJ on the 1st of Aug.

To find out more details, just go to Facebook and type in Arteen Furteens and add us and we'll keep you updated about the tribute.

Shit. Gotta go. Dog's puking. Bye!