7/27/2009

New Found Belief...

Note: A confusing blog post... If you get headaches, Im sorry...

Its refreshing to find an answer after searching for a long, long time.

And I've found my answer today. A reason to live to the fullest. Im not gonna say what that reason is. It will be confusing for the misinformed and offensive to the hard-headed, but rest assured Ill always be the same...

But my morals may change... But do I care?

Have I ever cared?

Should I ever care?

Yes I should. I love the people in my life, and I care about them a lot.

I also found another reason to reach higher... A reason some may find racist....But I find it to be the greatest reason of all...

A true purpose in life.

This is the most idiotic blog post I've ever written...

But you'll see the answers soon enough...