7/14/2009

A Weird Day that turned out Beautifully Fine...

Today was a really odd day.

I started out by meeting up with Nithya in the morning. Chilled with for a while then sent her to Jurong East MRT. (I bounced back to Woodlands) It was nice to see her. =D

Then headed to Woodlands to chillax until Timezone was open, but the whole CP was closed. Walked around like a beggar for an hour waiting for XCraft or Timezone to open. It really sucks to walk around aimlessly, dressed like your off to some tribute party for MJ, with a laptop and charger in your bag...I was bored shitless...

Finally Timezone opened (Thank goodness for that) Played a few games, then decided to ask the counter staff for a job there....The goddamn lady made me run around timezone looking for the manager.

Here's a question.

What should, or rather WHAT would you expect the Manager of Timezone to wear?

ANS: A Timezone shirt or at least carry a badge that says 'Manager'.

No. You know what this idiot was wearing? Some cheap shit Pasar Malam shirt and berms and he was playing f***ing BOWLING WITH A NINE YEAR OLD!!


ok the nine year old was made up BUT HE WAS PLAYING FRIGGIN` BOWLING!!!


I was se-ri-ous-ly pissed...ok, ticked off. Then, I ask this guy about the hours and stuff and he was very professional about it, telling me what duties I'm expected to do and stuff. Then I ask him about pay and guess what?

Its only $3.50 an hour....for 12 hour shifts. 4 days a week... And I have 8 week trainings...

I just smiled and left.... I'd rather be a customer than work at your arcade for the shit pay when even Macdonalds-french-fries-cooking-aunties earn at leat 4.50 an hour!

I left, hung around for ten minutes then met Saras, who thankfully wasnt dressed as bad as she was dressed yesterday....

Sorry girl... But the whole black leggings, jean shorts and white long sleeve shirt looks cute...Just not on you.... =D...

.... Ouch...I see pain-to-come....

Moving on with less mundane stuff...



We went over to NUS to help her Paint sets....note the word PAINT...



We didnt lift a single fucking brush the whole day




The moment we got there, Shrek's 2nd in command was there to tell us that we had to build stairs...

Saras was smiling at the guy...He got freaked out. I was cool with building sets. Just a chance to nail away my frustration!

So we started, and somewhat built sides for the stairs, when we realised that the door archways that me and prabs and saras and god knows who else painted a few nights ago was trashed cos this geniuses forgot about a little thing called 'Wind'...and 'Light fragile Wood'...and 'REMEMBER TO FREAKING SECURE YOUR SETS DOWN SO THEY DONT COMMIT SUICIDE BY FALLING'!!!

I know I seem like I'm PMSing, but Im not.... My god. Why do I get the feeling Im gonna read this blog and realize that it will sound like some PMSing girl wrote it... And why do i feel like the house is tilting to my...erm...Its just tilting...

Getting back. We finished the stairs...or rather the sides and we were waiting around cos we had to drive up to YJC and get the dastardly pillars that ruined so many shirts for me...

So we waited....and waited...and waited...

And then we realized that when the fella who said 30 mins...He meant INDIAN timing...

Macha! Tamilan timing da! (Dude! Indian timing bro!)

So we waited, or rotted til freakin` 310, when some dude in a taxi-car (Hyundai Sonata) rolled up. He looked ok la. A mix between Anyan, the famous Tamil villain with the funky hair, and an Onion.

So me, Saras, Pru (is it Puru? Or Pulu? or Puku? I duno. I dont remember the names, just the insults I throw at them) Onion and their friend Ganga...or Ganja...All I know is that he couldnt afford good earrings. he probably found nuts and stuffed shiny rocks in them with white glue then put them in his ears and called them 'bling'... Then we rode to CCK.

We were supposed to get the truck first apparently. At CCK, We pulled up into a gas station.

Saras started banging her head against the seat in front of her cos we were late. The Mappilais all got out and were discussing gas prices. I was amused.

I bought Saras Kindo Beuno so she would shut up... I was wrong..

After pulling out of the gas station,the ;Mappilais' were discussing where to go next. I thought they were being serious and getting down to getting the truck and then going to YJ. Really professional right? ;D

So we pulled up in front of some blocks. I thought this is wher ethe truck was. Onion, who was the driver, pulled up to the kerb and he says this...

"Dey. Bus stop la. Lets be responsible.'

So they park the car 1 metre in front of the yellow box on the road at the busstop, get out,


and have a smoke break...

...


...


Now I was banging my head against the car seat... Saras was crying into her kindo bueno...well almost... The dudes were standing around like they were heroes and shit...

Then a couple of Anjacks (Their friend) rolled up and for some reason Saras thought her life was over. Apparently people in YJ would see her with Anjacks and her rep would go down and she will turn out to be crap and blah blah... O.o

Goddamit woman, just say they are your minions that have been subjected to your freaking manipulative, seducin-... manipulative ways... (Pain-to-come....)

So we drive from there to the truck stop, get the truck. Then I direct them to Yishun. ( Wow! I actually helped =D)

Time was 4.30 I think when we pulled into YJ.

We took the normal temp checks and went in. Saw kanitha in her 'lovely' red sweater... Lols!

We got the pillars down pronto...Sorry Saras for the shit that happened with the last 2 pillars.... roflol!!! I really am....

We managed to fit the stuff into the truck perfectly. Swee!

Then we piled into the car and drove back.

Once back in NUS, me and Saras thought we could finish up the stairs. So she went around looking for the red and blue paint... She found the blue paint...

Where was the red??

Shrek to Puku : Dey no more red ah?
Puku to Ganja: Dey, no more red ah?
Ganja to Onionface: Dey no more red ah?
Onionface to Saras: No more red ah?

Saras to some being in heaven : SCREW THEM ALL!


I will be honest.

I WASNT pissed that there was no more red. (I wasnt really)

I was sadistically watching how amazingly retarded this dudes were. I swear! This are guys you will love cos they are just a bunch of people who dont know what the heck they are doing...But they happen to be self-proclaimed experts on the topic of life and its philosphies.... Note: Sivaji...

So Saras decided to leave the brainiacs to the discussion of how to nail 3 wooden planks to a wooden pillar (Apparently Einstein couldnt solve this...)

She left instructions to Shrek who looked like he couldnt understand why some higher being was talking to him.

(I Know im putting people down...But seriously. Yo've got to see them. I actually love this guys! =D)

So me and Miss Girl left. I was actually contemplating pouring water on her head to see steam come up... really...

After that it was just normal again (Its really the NUS guys who made the day interesting)

Then Shan calls me, or calls Saras to ask me about dinner with Kesavan and Kanitha at BK at yishun.

Saras got off at semb, probably to go home and fume about those guys....Good luck . . . Girl.... :D

The I met the gus at BK.

FUN LIKE HELL! really! It was like being back in sec 3 again with ya'll.. We were just laughing our ass off.

We were laughing so hard, some dude kept saying 'SHOO, SHOO'

We didnt care. We laughed harder. I suggested throwing a shoe at him, they all laughed. I dont see why all my honest suggestion turn into jokes... I was really thinking of throwing a shoe.

AFTER that, we walked Shan back to the station and sent her off, all the while commenting on her finely 'toned' arms and tummy.. JB 4 LIFE!

Then sent miss beggar girl home.... LOL on the escalator Kanitha...really!

Then me n kesavan walked over to the 812 bus stop where we tried to catch up on life, but there is just too much.

We all just need to meet up one day and have fun. Just the AI mackalz! Really!

Sent him off, then came home and now writing this. My god. Took me an hour to write this, and this is probably the longest blog post I've ever done.

LOL! I am seriously contemplating skipping sch on Thurs just to go down and spend 30 freaking hours at NUS just to see the shit that happens!! LOL

Til the next crazy episode, see ya!!

PS: Michael Jackson Lovers........Its Coming....