7/01/2009

Sabotaging myself

Im in school. Bored. Waiting to get out. I am just not in it today. Cant wait to get out and see AFT peeps. 1 hour more. Grr...

Again I find myself in a situation very bad. Sabotaging myself again.

Haix. Thank you Suadz for listening to all the ramblings and stuff. I know I'm bothering you alot but its nice to have someone listen and try to understand me. So hats off to ya Sis. Although I know I'm way to com;licated to be understood in the time frame you've known me.

Whats going on in my life?

Quite a lot.

I brought myself too far to a point from which I cant bring myself back. Not really surprising seeing as how I love to imagine, but I let imagination become hope...dangerous.

I cant say some things on this blog. I have to leave the finer details up to my private blog. Yes I have a private blog...a place just for myself to rant and complain.

God is not being helpful to me...God meaning time. Time is my God, and God is not my side now. I have too many problems going on.

Hating school, jealousy, anger, hate, self-confidence issues and the genereal fear of being left out and behind. I need to release steam...go out and exert myself so that some of this pent up frustration is let out. frisbee might help, but I haven't thrown one in a week.

Its getting harder to focus now. Losing concentration. Slipping...

Its getting more and more obvious too. Im getting more moody, more out of things. You would have noticed.

I have to take time of for myself. Try to come back to my senses. Im like a satellite knocked off its course trying to fly back.

Speaking of satellites, Soundwave is awesome. He had no fight scenes but I like his design and his designation as an intelligence officer...

I know last night's conversation with you was very disturbing. Probably heard stuff you didnt want to hear, but expected to hear. Funny. I knew you weren't surprised.

Just dont know why I'm feeling this way. But I'll come back...Soon. But I dont know if it will be in time.

As for my friends, just now that I still love you guys, no matter what I do in the next few weeks.