7/02/2009

Friday is Here!!!

YES!!!

The weekend. Just have to hold out for another 6 more hours exactly til school's out for the week. Need this 2 and a half days to chillax.

Got some school work, but after what happened yesterday I intend to finish it... and finish it well.

And to my bro whom I pissed off yesterday... Sorry man. I knew I was slacking off, and that ain't right. You're already doing a hell lot, so it wasn't fair for me to slack while you did work.

Gonna be seeing AFT people later. Supposed to have rehearsals in the eve... I wonder if that is still on??

Anyways, the treatment for the zombie script is coming along fine. Im about 30-40% in already. Hopefully, quite a number of people will come down tmrw eve to discuss plot and stuff. Surprisingly, quite a number of people are interested.

THANK YOU FOR ENTHUSIASM GUYS!  It really helps when i sit down and need motivation to start typing and thinking.

In school now... bored as usual.

Weird. I always thought poly would be fun. You know like how college is in the US. Just very chillax and stuff.

Quite the opposite. Its boring. I end school on some days later than my classmates. And even if we do end together, I dont normally feel like going out with them. Its like a different group of people that I find hard to associate with. I dont even know my place in class. 

It will have driven me mad if it wasn't for AFT. Just going to school, knowing that you will somehow end up with AFT people is super reassuring. I end school at 3 today. I know that by 310 I will be on the train back to meet peeps.

AH CRAP! 

Forgot to bring my laptop. Could be working on the treatment at Sembawang. Never mind. Will just chill out then. Need it.

And by the way guys... 2 things:

  1. What the heck happened to the Pirate's forum?
  2. And yes Praba.. I agree. What happened to Frisbee??
Going to go off now... maybe grab a bite or sleep. 

Ill see you guys later.
Peace!

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. -Theodor Geisel