8/19/2009

Finally....A Well Deserved moment

Sitting in my Suite right now, with Jason Mraz crooning 'I'm Yours', with the soft air con blowing the cool wind across my face and the Sun coming in through the window, falling gently on my skin.

The ceiling to floor window is just slightly fogged as I wipe away a bit of the water to look out the window. From this hilltop view, I can see the whole school bathed in sunlight...

It has just occurred to me that I have just handed in my last school assignment... possibly ever...

After today, I wont have anymore exams...anymore CAs...anymore projects for the rest of my poly life... Possibly my life...

Haix...

This truly is a well deserved moment after all these years...

I watch the birds float lazily on the wind as I mouth along with Jason Mraz... 

Serenity...