8/30/2009

It's Time

I have a reason for doing the things I've been doing, but I never thought it was a good enough reason to justify what I've been doing.

Not just this week, but for the past few months. I've let my own personal emotions get in the way of me being productive.

I've let myself become a liability to my friends, to AFT and to myself. It's not fair to you guys.

I can be better than this. I can give more. I know, I know....


I'm going to just go up and face my problems in the face and settle it cos right now I can't let this come in the way of our future projects. There are more pressing issues at hand.

I'm going to stand up to the base plate soon. I'm just waiting for a chance.

Too many people have been hurt, too much is at stake.


Whatever happens, just know that I'm not doing this cos I want a answer. I need to get this off my chest, and I need to stop my nonsense now.


I've exhausted all my other options...

I have no time to explore alternatives anymore.


Time is running out...