8/15/2009

Not so Bad now...

I've been feeling quite good for the past few days.

Not wild n out good...Projects and outside stuff have kept me on the RedBull treatment for a few days, but good inside.

Like there is finally peace in chaos. I have actually managed to divert my energies from my problems and managed to put them into other more productive stuff.

Its not solved. The problems still exist...Its just that now it is much easier to face them. Yesterday at Splat! was a good example.

I had a blast. Seriously.

I've never had more fun backstage before. I naturally have fun when I'm on stage but yesterday was just good old fun... No pressure what-so-ever. The crowd was nice, the kids were great (loved their impromptu save... Amazing really) and on top of everything, I made quite a few people laugh. Too much actually, but hey, thats what I do.

I love making people happy, making them laugh. It's what I do best.

Maybe that's what I've been missing all these while. A good laugh. I got it last night, and it was good.

*Dey. Wipeout was hilarious. We shall make it a routine.*

**You're just crying to be saved but you dont want us to save you. So I'm not going to. I'll let you play with fire and I hope to hell you get burnt to ashes. Pick yourself up from that if you can. If not, you weren't really worth my attention**