8/26/2009

Reminisce...

Just listening to very nice love songs, courtesy of Colin.

Listening to Love Story by Taylor Swift right now. Its very sweet...

Been a long time since I heard such sweet songs...Like really listen.

Its been what? A year plus since I listened to love songs....

And I realized...Its been a year plus. I always thought I'd gotten over my past relationship, but now I realize that I'd never gotten over it.

I'd done the forgetting part...Just not the healing. It's really hard to trust myself to feel the way I used too...

Yes I know what you're all thinking...

Is this another typical emo post? Yes.
Is this guy over his relationship? Maybe not.
Is he having another drama moment? Im not sure...

Was he in love? Yes...

Now my question to you...

Have you ever been in love...?


If you have, then you'll read what I have to say with understanding and maybe even have sweet memories conjured up in your mind.

You know what I'm talking about. The days when everything seemed so perfect, when you could look at the whole purpose of your existence and feel that the sun was shining brighter and the birds were chirping louder and the wind was cooler on your face...

And her lips were sweeter than honey itself...

You were in heaven...

When you were close, you felt the whole world freeze just for you...

You didn't care who saw you, who said what.

You just enjoyed the moment you shared with the person...


I miss those moments...

I wont lie...I miss being in love.... Cause if you ask me, there is a beauty of waking up every morning, knowing there is someone waiting to see you, who loves being with you, who makes you feel like your the most important thing to them... You feel this overwhelming need to protect them and make them smile, and laugh...and love... It was never a chore...It just came to you naturally...


If you haven't felt something like that, then you would never understand what we are talking about... So stop assuming and labeling us all as weak...

If being in love means that we are weak, then Yes!! I would love to be a weak, pathetic fool... Cos there is a strength gained in losing a part of you to someone else...


So to my friends who have loved and lost... Hold on to those memories. They were always there for you in your darkest hours, in your darkest moments. To save you and pull you back. To keep the Sun shining brighter for a few more seconds, and the stars shining for another few more winks...


Hold on to them, cause they will always be there to keep you warm in your loneliest hour...


The best moments never existed....Cause time itself stopped for the both of you.... And the world was yours to take....


Reminisce...