8/14/2009

Numb...

Im fucking tired now. I know I am. I just dont feel it.

Weird? Not really, considering I had 7 cans of Redbull in the last 24 hours so I'm on a major sugar rush now. If I dont maintain the sugar intake, then Im fucked at Splat tomorrow. Haix...

Self-Destructive...But there is a reason.

Yes, projects, scripts and everything. But there is an obvious reason to everything.

Right now I cant feel anything...which is where I want to be. No emotions, no tiredness. Just a numbing mindlessness that is a lot of help to me right now.

It helps me not to think about some things. It helps me to face my problems and not balk or flinch. It helps me to get through being myself.

Some of you would understand. SOme would claim to understand... Some would give up. I wont bother to explain myself. Just thought I had to explain myself to those who already know...

They ought to know why I behave in such a way...

It helps... A Lot...