10/25/2009

Back to Normality

So the 1st week of school has just ended.

Only got two modules this sem that are very slack... It's a really good wind down form last sem.

But got my internship in a few weeks. Tomorrow's the interview with my potential new boss, Singapore Police Force. I'm hoping I ace it. It will be a good exposure for me to see how one of Singapore's More Prolific Goverment bodies handles its corporate image and relations. A lot of paperwork, but hey, I ain't complaining.

Anyways, Spook Fest is coming up this Saturday.

Past few days has been nothing but CC Office, print, cut staple. Just preapring the stuff for the event day. Today was our first door to door ticket selling venture, and we did quite well... Ok.

Suba and Serena did quite well... I didn't. Something about being tall, dark and wearing a shirt that says, 'Anger is my energy' must be amjor turnoff... Knew I should have worn the CC shirt.

But we sold 32 tickets! Woots! And we managed to distribute 1200 fliers... I hope to distribute another 1500 by Tuesday, and sell another 30 more...

But it's all hopes... Tell your friends, tell your families, sell tickets, distribute fliers and pray that this event is a success!!!