10/06/2009

No No No...

Listening to Frank Sinatra and Amy Winehouse for the past hour.

Like the grooviness in her songs. Nice to slow dance to. Lol... Brings to mind glittery pants, disco balls, afros and tight shirts... Damn 80s...

Anyways, spent the day with Isabelle. Chilled out at CCK for a while then headed over to Woodlands to catch Phobia 2. Its nice to scare yourself sometimes and this was one of those times. Mani... I just want to say that the popping session was power packed with some really groovy waves.. Oh... Customer Service... LOL.

Saw the Mega-Giggolo of this era...Andrew Blank. Bro, change your hairdo seriously. The whole 2 directional tsunami shit aint working for you. Ok la. Nice to see another dustbin like me so enjoyed the conversations/burning on the train back to Sembawang.

Oh, also saw Lex at work today. Lol. Auntie to the max... We got a lot of catching up to do, seriously.

Wow... Sound gay... Oh well. I can go both ways.

Pus is oozing out my wound now so I'm going to squeeze that out. I'll dress this wound and get back to surfing the net and disturbing friends, so Chiaoz.

And oh ya, I brought it back cos I got too many questions on why I moved my blog.

Happy now Bouncer? Lol. JKJK...not...