10/11/2009

Settling Down Again...

I think the best blog title for me is my own name... Weirded out? Yeah. I'm sure you're tired of the constant blog changes. I'll talk about that in a bit.

Well, after jumping through several blogger templates, I've settled on this one.

Minimalist... Not quite like me, but its less crazy, and that's good.

It's been a long two or so weeks. A lot of things went down in these two weeks, that lead to more shit going down. Hopefully thingswill clear up slowly. Thats that.

I shall close the book on thes past few chapters of life. Not been a very easy journey, but its the end. Time for me to move on.

In other news, good luck to all my O'Levels and A'Levels taking brothers and Sister. Hang in there dudes and deduette... Your journey's coming to and end soon. After that, its a nicelong break for you guys...

To Suadz and Isabelle... Forget what all that anger we've harbored. Why throw away friendships over trifle matters? I rather laugh about the good times then talk about the bad times...

To Naathan... Sorry I've been laying off a bit bro. I'll get that script out asap... Count on that.

To Ganesh, Prabs, Sathin, Serena, Saras, Shanty and to some extent Henry.... Funky Hairdos guys... Taking craziness and funkiness to a whole new level... Especially love Prabs fireball hairdo... Keeping up with the whole Phoneix Image I see... LOL...


Okay...Did I miss out anyone? Nope. Cool shit! Gotta go get ready for work... Thats getting fraggy without fun people... But hey what the heck? It's ok money with great benefits. Lol..

PS: Who can lend me their laptops (hints to Ganesh and Henry) to use Photoshop? I want to see how AFT logo looks in Yellow, Lime Green and Orange... Serious...