10/06/2009

What Happened to those Days...

Am on the phone with Suadz, whose blasting Cinderella Revamped songs through her room... OK she said something retarded... Lol...

Listening to Its my Time.

Brings back memories of Saturdays.

The really nice Saturdays where I'm at the CC at 7.30 am and we will be practising all the way to 10 pm...and beyond.

I loved what we did back then. It was somthing that will bring a smile to my face.. Something I'd skip school for...and I did skip school.... Lol.

Back then, it seemed so fun. So...refreshing to be part of something new and fresh. It was the same feeling for the rest of us. Everyone. We were the first of a kind. And I loved that feeling..

Now not so...

Somewhere along the way, that feeling got lost in the piles of projects and work. Wow... How do you sustain joy and enthusiasm when facing a wall of work and meetings and discussions... Its hard. Not to say we aren't being the firsts, but there is just something missing... The spark...

Cinderella had it, which was why it was special for me...

AFT doesn't, I'll be honest... Not yet. At the start yeah... Now not so much... It's painful to see your enthusiasm go down... Not just yours, but others' as well. But I'll keep trying. Keep pushing to make it for AFT.

I'm just hoping Peter Pan Musical will be the same if not better. I dont mean the show... But the feeling, the joy and pride. I'm gonna miss the stage... I really want to act, especially as (censored)... Haix. but never mind, maybe next musical.

PS: Note to Some...Fine, most friends

I know I pissed you all off in the past few weeks. Not just you guys... Many of my other friends as well. Blew some friends off.... Supposed to have a road trip with them to a tropical beach in Malaysia.... Had work. Supposed to have Frisbee with some friends... Was in no mood to run around... Was supposed to be myself and go chill with friends after work etc... Wasn't in the mood to see them...

Sometimes I wonder if I have like a once every three months kinda mood swing... Wonder if they have drug for that... Interesting... I'm not emo... I just need time for myself first while I solve some home and personal issues...

As for my projects etc... Just stay on task guys... I'll pick up the pieces...


PPS: Now I'm kicking myself for not thinking of another theme for Spookfest... Evil Circus... Maybe next year. Call it the CarnEvil... We'll have evil clowns, and mutated acrobats and scary hall of mirrors etc... Next year..


PPPS: To my dog Lassie... Sorry I accidentally kicked you this morning... Was streching... Will take you for a walk tomorrow... Love you goodnight...