10/06/2009

Welcome to the Circus

Before you ask me I moved, I'll just explain.

Styles of Yoji was never meant to imply any sort of fashion sense. It implied the different faces I put on. In front of friends, schoolmates, family blah blah.

Different people. Different masks.

So I got sick and tired of wearing a mask, so now I'm cool with who I am.

Necro Circus is just an idea I had.

Its a circus that is twisted and evil. In essence, think Nightmare before Christmas mashed with the original joker and a drop of Tim Burton'm imagination...

Voila! Imagine mimes, who are miming against their will, evil clowns, cotton candy made from the blood of-you get the point.

Anyways, just got Ganesh'slaptop for approximately 15 plus hours. In that 15 hours, i intend to milk as much as possible out of her laptop. Got a lot of stuff to do.

Will update about life in the past week.

Adieu...